martedì 24 aprile 2007

per te che me l'hai chiesta e la sai ascoltare...e che mi sai ascoltare..

DAMIEN RICE - CANNONBALL

there’s still a little bit of your taste in my mouth there’s still a little bit of you laced with my doubtit’s still a little hard to say what's going on there’s still a little bit of your ghost your weakness there’s still a little bit of your face i haven't kissed you step a little closer these day sand I can´t see what´s going on stones taught me to fly love, it taught me to lie life, it taught me to die so it's not hard to fall when you float like a cannonball there’s still a little bit of your song in my ear there’s still a little bit of your words i long to hear you step a little closer each day so close that I can´t see what´s going on stones taught me to fly love, it taught me to lie life, it taught me to die so it's not hard to fall when you float like a cannon..stones taught me to fly and love just taught me to cry so come on courage teach me to be shy cause it's not hard to fall and i don't wanna scare her it's not hard to fall and i don't wanna lose it's not hard to grow when you know that you just don't know

Nessun commento: